JTS-GM5218 18″ gooseneck professional mic, supercardioid, 3-pin XLR
- Definitive polar pattern allows for demanding sound pickup applications.
- The small diameter gooseneck design permits flexible position.
- High sensitivity allows for quality sound pick-up under difficult conditions.
- Equipped with XLR connector
- Foam Windscreen provided for shielding against wind noise and “popping”.
The JTS GM series condenser gooseneck microphones are available in 2 versions : The GM-5206, GM-5212, GM-5218, GM-5225 are terminated with a XLR(M) plug in connector for mating to a XLR(F) connector. The GM-5212C feature a 5/8” – standard 27 thread mic stand adapter for mounting on a mic stand or a mic mounting flange for podium mounting and feature a side exit cable with a XLR(M) connector.
(K) = GM-K : Gooseneck microphone with lock mechanism
The rest specifications are identical to GM series.
Type Back Electret Condenser
Frequency Response 80~18,000 Hz
Polar Pattern Supercardioid
Output Connector XLR(M) type (power module) : GM-5206/GM-5212/GM-5218/GM-5212L/GM-5218L/GM-5225/GM5225L
Screw 5/8” *27 : GM-5212C
Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz) -60dB(1mV)
Max. SPL for 1% T.H.D. 125 dB
Length GM-5218/GM-5218L : 608mm