The Barix Instreamer makes the streaming of audio over IP networks smooth and easy. It encodes any incoming audio signal into a high-quality stream and can send the stream to up to 32 different destinations across the LAN or over the internet.
Instreamers support unicast, broadcast or multicast streaming along with peer-to-peer connections with other Barix devices.
It can also be used for integration into wide audio infrastructures with Shoutcast, Icecast or an other third party software. Simple web and command interfaces make the firmware configurable and the audio stream can be adjusted to the network bandwidth.
An easy-to-install and cost-effective solution for professional audio streaming.
• Live IP Audio Encoder for Streaming Applications
• Source Encoder for IP Audio Distribution Applications
• Background Music and Music-on-Hold encoder for VoIP Applications
• Shoutcast/Icecast Source Encoder
• Low latency IP Audio Encoder for multichannel applications
• Confidence Monitoring and Vox Switch for Broadcast Applications FEATURES
• G.711, G.722, PCM linear Encoding
• MP3 Encoding (low Latency)
• Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
• Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
• IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
• Line Level Input (Stereo) • RS-232 Serial Port
• Power Supply (micro USB)
• Designed in Switzerland and installed in thousands of locations, the Barix Instreamer is the device of choice for Broadcasters, Telco Providers, Entertainment venues and Surveillance projects alike.