TOA A2060D Class D 60 watt Mixer Amplifier, 100V only output. 3x MIC, Mic 1 VOX, 2x line.
The TOA A2060D is a high performance mixer power amplifiers suited for broadcasting paging or background music in houses of worship, schools, offices, shops and factories. Equipped with balanced microphone inputs for better isolation from external noise, compared to unbalanced inputs, the A2060D is suitable for AC operation and comes with power outputs of 60W. It is finished with a scratch and fingerprint-resistant surface for easy handling as well as quick volume control with master volume knob.
For compatible rack mount kit please see TOA MB25B
- Class D with 60 Watts
- 3 microphone inputs, 2 AUX input and 1 recording output
- Speaker output of constant voltage distribution system (100 V)
- Independent tone control of boost and cut type for both high and low frequency
- MIC 1 with phantom power and mute function
- Current limiter to prevent damage due to current overload
- Excess heat limit to protect the transistor and power transformer
- Finished with a scratch and fingerprint-resistant surface for easy handling
Use TOA MB25B (sold separately) for compatible rack mounting kit.
Note this is the new Class D model with the following differences over the analogue models:
- VOX muting on mic 1
- 100V line high impedance output only – no 4 or 8 ohm low impedance output
- 240VAC operation only – no 24VDC option