The TOA A2030D is a high performance mixer power amplifier suited for broadcasting paging or background music in houses of worship, schools, offices, shops and factories. Equipped with balanced microphone inputs for better isolation from external noise, compared to unbalanced inputs, the TOA A2030D is suitable for AC operation and comes with power output of 30 W. It is finished with a scratch and fingerprint-resistant surface for easy handling as well as quick volume control with master volume knob.
- Wide range of power outputs from 30W to 240W
- 3 microphone inputs, 2 AUX input and 1 recording output
- Speaker output of constant voltage distribution system (100 V)
- Independent tone control of boost and cut type for both high and low frequency
- MIC 1 with phantom power and mute function
- Current limiter to prevent damage due to current overload
- Excess heat limit to protect the transistor and power transformer
- Finished with a scratch and fingerprint-resistant surface for easy handling
Use MB25B (sold seperately) for rackmounting.
Note this is the new Class D model with the following differences over the analogue models;
- VOX muting on mic 1
- High (100V line) output only – no low impedance output
- 240VAC operation only