Antari continues its expansion into fire and rescue training industry with the introduction of the FT200 Fire Training Smoke Generator.
Built after the success of Antari’s first smoke generator the FT100, which was developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the new FT200 introduces technologies to offer one of the world’s most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
The Antari FT200 includes:
- 1600W with all new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
- IP rated case design that allows the FT200 to be used outdoor.*
- Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
- Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- Built-in electronic timer for hands-free operation.
- With two large rotary knobs and LCD screen equipped on FT200 with a sturdy handle, allows users to set, control and move it even when wearing heavy-duty gloves.
- The red paint finish gives FT200 the identity of being part of fire industry.
- Includes manual, timer, W2 wireless remote and DMX512 control.
- Compatible with FLP Smoke Fluid – either FLP6 in a 6 litre drum or the FLP20 in a 20 litre drum
*Note: The Antari FT200 is only IP rated when it is operated in the upright position (vertical position).