The Shure SM31FH Cardioid fitness headset condenser microphone offers a moisture-repelling hydrophobic construction for use in fitness training.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing secures the product a long life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that usually causes fitness instructor’s headsets to fail.
Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement of the microphone capsule for greatest isolation .
Built with the legendary Shure precision and engineering for durability and performance.
The Shure SM31FH includes a windscreen or windsock.
Compatible with Mipro, Chiayo or Fitness Audio bodypack systems.
Please select the brand of your bodypack or beltpack transmitter.
Replacement windscreen packs are Shure RK 379 (2 piece pack) and Shure RK379.50PK (50 piece pack).
Wearing the Microphone
- Install the windscreen on the microphone boom.
- Place the headband around the back of the head, with the boom on the left side.
- Place the microphone at the corner of the mouth. To decrease pops and plosives, avoid placing the microphone directly in front of the mouth
Maintenance and Cleaning
- If the microphone is exposed to perspiration, remove the windscreen and gently wipe the microphone underneath with a damp, non-abrasive cloth. Allow the microphone to air dry before replacing the windscreen and storing.
- The windscreen can be washed with a mild antiseptic, and should be fully rinsed and dried before reinstalling on the microphone. Do not use alcohol-based disinfectants.